WHERE TO BUY COCAINE
where to buy cocaine also know as carfentanil or heroin, liteuspharmacy is the place for you to buy good and quality cocaine as you can see we deliver to all 50 states within 24 hours and 3-4 days of international shipment. buy from us and get 2 grams free.
Know more about carfentanil
carfentanil or carfentanyl (Wildnil) is an analogue of the popular synthetic opioid analgesic fentanyl, and is one of the most potent opioids known (also the most potent opioid used commercially). Carfentanil was first synthesized in 1974 by a team of chemists at Janssen Pharmaceutica which included Paul Janssen. It has a quantitative potency approximately 10,000 times that of morphine and 100 times that of fentanyl, with activity in humans starting at about 1 microgram. It is marketed under the trade name Wildnil as a general anaesthetic agent for large animals. Carfentanil is intended for large-animal use only as its extreme potency makes it inappropriate for use in humans. Currently sufentanil, approximately 10–20 times less potent (500 to 1000 times the efficacy of morphine per weight) than carfentanil, is the maximum strength fentanyl analog for use in humans.where to buy cocaine
facts about carfentanil
Carfentanil is a dangerous factor in the nation’s opioid crisis. This drug was behind rashes of deadly overdoses in Maryland, New Hampshire and other states. But how much do you know about it? Here are five quick facts:
- Carfentanil, a synthetic opioid, is a white powdery substance that looks like it could be cocaine or heroin. Drug dealers mix it with heroin to presumably make the heroin stronger.
- It is 10,000 times more potent than morphine and 100 times more potent than fentanyl.
- The drug is also used to tranquilize elephants and other large mammals.
- This drug is so powerful it poses a significant threat to first responders and law enforcement personnel who touch it by accident. In addition, people can overdose on carfentanil quickly. Multiple doses of the anti-overdose drug Narcan may not be effective.
- Users exposed to carfentanil can experience dizziness, clammy skin, shallow breathing, heart failure and more.