BUY OXYCODONE ONLINE
Buy oxycodone online,at liteus pharmacy the one and only pharmacy that gives you the prescribe tablet in the world.But before you must order this tablet you’ll have to know more about this drugs as you can see below.
What is oxycodone?
Oxycodone is a prescription pain medication—an opioid drug, like morphine, codeine and methadone.
It is found in several products:
- in combination with other drugs, in products such as Percocet, Oxycocet and Endocet
- by itself in immediate-release (IR) products, such as Oxy-IR
- by itself in controlled-release (CR) products, such as OxyContin (no longer available), OxyNEO, Apo-Oxycodone CR and PMS-Oxycodone CR.
OxyContin (also known as “oxy”) was developed in 1995 to provide long-lasting pain relief, so people with severe pain would not have to take pills as often. OxyContin was widely prescribed and became associated with abuse and addiction problems. When the tablet was crushed, the drug released into the body more quickly, which increased its effects. OxyContin was removed from the Canadian market in 2012 and replaced with OxyNEO, a similar medication that was not so easy to crush. However, when OxyContin’s patent expired, similar products were put on the market. buy oxycodone online
Oxycodone for sale
Oxycodone, sold under the brand name OxyContin among others, is an opioid medication used for treatment of moderate to severe pain, and a common drug of abuse. It is usually taken by mouth, and is available in immediate-release at liteuspharmacy.com .
What’s the difference between Percocet and oxycodone-CR products?
Both Percocet and oxycodone-CR products relieve pain, but while Percocet gives relief for about five hours, the effects of oxycodone-CR last for about 12 hours, when taken as prescribed. Percocet contains five milligrams of oxycodone, which is all released when the pill is taken.
Percocet also contains acetaminophen (the drug in Tylenol), which can cause liver damage if you take a lot of it. Oxycodone-CR products contain only oxycodone. When taken as prescribed, the drug is released over several hours. In Canada, one oxycodone-CR tablet can contain up to 80 milligrams of oxycodone—the same amount as 16 Percocet tablets.
What will taking oxycodone-CR products do?
These products can be helpful to people with severe pain when taken as prescribed, but they can be very dangerous. For someone with little or no tolerance to opioids, swallowing oxycodone, especially more pills than you are used to, could cause you to overdose.The risk increases when people looking for a “rush” tamper with the controlled release by crushing or chewing the pill, or crushing and dissolving the pill for injection, causing all of the oxycodone to be released at once.When oxycodone is taken this way, you could:
- Overdose: Signs of overdose include difficult or slow breathing, and extreme sleepiness. The risk of overdose increases if you take oxycodone with other opioids, or with alcohol or sedative drugs. An overdose of oxycodone can lead to brain damage or death. If you use opioid drugs, it’s a good idea to keep a naloxone kit on hand for friends or family to administer in an emergency. Naloxone can reduce the effects of overdose temporarily and allow time for medical help to arrive. Ask your doctor, pharmacist or public health unit where you can get a naloxone kit. If you think someone has overdosed on oxycodone, call 911!
- Get hooked: If you take oxycodone regularly to get high, it gives you less and less pleasure over time. If you stop taking it, you go into withdrawal and feel sick. Before long, your life becomes all about getting the drug to avoid sickness. How long it takes to reach this point varies from person to person, but it can be quick.
- Feel lousy: Apart from withdrawal sickness, taking oxycodone can have side-effects such as constipation, sexual problems, swelling, nausea, vomiting, sweating, itching and sleepiness.
- Get infected: Injecting oxycodone has the same risks as injecting heroin—people who share needles can get HIV, hepatitis and other life-threatening infections, or they can infect other people.
- Get busted: Just having someone else’s oxycodone is a crime—you risk arrest, conviction and a criminal record.
- Make things worse: Taking oxycodone to “self-medicate” for physical pain or to numb emotions may seem to make things better at first, but once you’re hooked on it, your life will be much worse. Oxycodone covers up what you’re feeling and prevents you from dealing with your problems. It also gets in your way of finding help when you need it.
Why is this medication prescribed?
Oxycodone is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Oxycodone extended-release tablets and extended-release capsules are used to relieve severe pain in people who are expected to need pain medication around the clock for a long time and who cannot be treated with other medications. Oxycodone extended-release tablets and extended-release capsules should not be used to treat pain that can be controlled by medication that is taken as needed. Oxycodone extended-release tablets, extended-release capsules, and concentrated solution should only be used to treat people who are tolerant (used to the effects of the medication) to opioid medications because they have taken this type of medication for at least one week. Oxycodone is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works by changing the way the brain and nervous system respond to pain.
Oxycodone is also available in combination with acetaminophen (Oxycet, Percocet, Roxicet, Xartemis XR, others); aspirin (Percodan); and ibuprofen. This monograph only includes information about the use of oxycodone alone. If you are taking an oxycodone combination product, be sure to read information about all the ingredients in the product you are taking and ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
How should this medicine be used?
Oxycodone comes as a solution (liquid), a concentrated solution, a tablet, a capsule, an extended-release (long-acting) tablet (Oxycontin) and an extended-release capsule (Xtampza ER) to take by mouth. The solution, concentrated solution, tablet, and capsule are taken usually with or without food every 4 to 6 hours, either as needed for pain or as regularly scheduled medications. The extended-release tablets (Oxycontin) are taken every 12 hours with or without food. The extended-release capsules (Xtampza ER) are taken every 12 hours with food; eat the same amount of food with each dose. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take oxycodone exactly as directed.
If you are taking Oxaydo brand tablets, swallow the tablets one at a time with plenty of water. Swallow the tablet or right after putting it in your mouth. Do not presoak, wet, or lick the tablets before you put them in your mouth. Do not chew or crush Oxaydo brand tablets. and do not give them through a nasogastric tube (NG tube; a tube threaded through the nose to deliver food and medication directly to the stomach). buy oxycodone online
If you have trouble swallowing extended-release capsules (Xtampza ER), you can carefully open the capsule and sprinkle the contents on soft foods such as applesauce, pudding, yogurt, ice cream, or jam, then consume the mixture immediately. Dispose of the empty capsule shells right away by flushing them down a toilet. Do not store the mixture for future use.
If you have a feeding tube, the extended-release capsule contents can be poured into the tube. Ask your doctor how you should take the medication and follow these directions carefully.
If you are taking the concentrated solution, your doctor may tell you to mix the medication in a small amount of juice or semisolid food such as pudding or applesauce. Follow these directions carefully. Swallow the mixture right away; do not store it for later use.
Your doctor will likely start you on a low dose of oxycodone and may increase this dose over time if your pain is not controlled. After you take oxycodone for a period of time, your body may become used to the medication. If this happens, your doctor may need to increase your dose to control your pain. Your doctor may decrease your dose if you experience side effects. Talk to your doctor about how you are feeling during your treatment with oxycodone. buy oxycodone online
Do not stop taking oxycodone without talking to your doctor. If you stop taking this medication suddenly, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as restlessness, watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing, yawning, sweating, chills, muscle or joint aches or pains, weakness, irritability, anxiety, depression, difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep, cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, fast heartbeat, and fast breathing. Your doctor will probably decrease your dose gradually.
- oxycodone 30mg for sale
- oxycodone for sale online
- oxycodone uk for sale
- buy oxycodone
- buy oxycodone overnight
- buy oxycodone online without prescription
- buy oxycodone without prescription